Charles J. Palmeri, Esq.
As a practicing attorney of 39 years, Mr. Palmeri has represented banks and other creditors in commercial and consumer debt recovery and loan workout matters throughout Ohio.
University Teaching Experience
For the past 27 years, Charles Palmeri has continuously served on the teaching faculty of the Boler School of Business, John Carroll University, Cleveland, as an instructor of business law to both seniors and MBA-level students.
Honors and Awards
Martindale Peer Review Rating: Since 1996, Mr. Palmeri has been AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics. He is also distinguished in The 2016 Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
Ohio Super Lawyers Recognition: Charles Palmeri has been selected as one of Ohio’s top lawyers in the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 lists of Ohio Super Lawyers in the area of creditor-debtor rights by Super Lawyers Magazine and by Cleveland Magazine. Each year, only the top 5% of the lawyers in Ohio achieve this honor. Super Lawyers Magazine distinguishes only those attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Ohio, 1977
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1978
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2002
- United States Supreme Court, 2002
- University of Dayton, J.D., 1977
- John Carroll University, B.A., 1974
- Speaker: “Legal Issues in Real Estate Foreclosure,” National Business Institute (September, 2008)
- Speaker: “Proposed Revised Receivership Rules” sponsored by the Civil Rules Improvement Committee, Court of Common Pleas, Cuyahoga County (November, 2011).
- Teaching Faculty, John Carroll University, Boler School of Business, Instructor of Business Law, from 1989 through 2016
Mr. Palmeri and his wife of 39 years, Debra, reside with daughter Gina in Chesterland, Ohio.
Motorcycle enthusiast and avid Harley-Davidson owner and rider
Charles J. Palmeri Co., LPA serves clients in Cleveland and throughout Ohio.